6 - 12 months - dependent on project and location
- The purpose of this stage is to construct your beautiful new home, in association with our nominated Building Partner, who will provide you with a lump sum fixed price construction contract and building program.
- Your Intermode State Regional Manager will work with you and our Building Partner through this stage.
- Our homes are constructed on site using a conventional build process - incorporating prefabricated items.
- If you have other construction requirements on site that are not directly related to Intermode, we are very happy to facilitate these so that you have a ‘one stop shop’ to complete your project smoothly.
- You will be provided with the required contract, insurances and statutory warranties by our Building Partner.
- Your payments will typically be spread over 6 progress claims - relative to the completion status of your home.
- We will undertake a defects inspection at practical completion - to ensure you are happy with the quality of the build. You will also have an additional ‘defects liability period’ after practical completion.
- We look forward to delivering you a flexible and high quality architect designed home with a hassle free build without unnecessary complexity, delay and cost overruns. We call it ‘exceptional, made simple’ and it's what sets us apart from other home providers.