Concept Design & Cost Plan
- The purpose of this stage is to prepare a ‘concept design’ and related ‘order of costs plan.' This information will empower you to make decisions on the scale and cost of your new home.
- To do this we will visit your site with you to assess your views, topography, site features, orientation, prevailing winds and preferred house location.
- We will then make some preliminary investigations into your local council's planning requirements.
- We then prepare your concept design including: site analysis, floor plans and 3D perspectives. We present our concept design to you in our ‘workshop presentation meeting’.
- Once your concept design has been confirmed, we will provide a preliminary construction 'order of costs plan.'
- Your Intermode State Regional Manager will guide you through this stage.