Concept & Cost Plan
- The purpose of this stage is to establish a ‘concept design’ and related ‘cost plan’. This information will empower you to make decisions on the scale and cost of your new home.
- To do this we will visit your site to assess your views, topography, site features, orientation and prevailing winds among other things.
- We will then make some preliminary investigation into your local councils planning requirements.
- We can then prepare your concept design including; site analysis, floor plans, and 3D perspectives and present them to you in our ‘workshop meeting’.
- Once your concept design has been approved, we will provide a preliminary construction cost plan.