The standard bedroom is a highly flexible room in terms of size and use, and can be located throughout the house. It has joinery in the bedroom, as well as in the corridor, so there is a huge amount of storage to keep things out of sight.
- Area of 3.6m x 3.6m plus corridor and joinery of 2.4m x 3.6m, with 2.7m ceiling heights.
- 6 lineal metres of full height joinery.
- Full height double glazed windows and doors with flyscreens and retractable blinds.
- Data and TV points.
- Electric radiant panel wall heaters.
- Split-System air conditioning/heating.
- Hydronic in-slab or radiator heating.
- Ceiling fans.
- Ducted vacuuming system.
- Laminate or 2-pack paint finish to joinery.
- Low-E glass double glazing.
- Polished concrete, stained Victorian Ash, or carpeted floor.