The bunkroom is another highly flexible room in terms of size and use. It has joinery in the bunkroom as well as in the hallway, and enough additional space for children to play in their room. Two bunks can fit in the smaller ‘standard bedroom’ if the joinery is only in the hallway. Four bunks can fit in a room at the end of a wing.
- Area of 4.8m x 3.6m plus hallway and joinery of 2.4m x 4.8m, with 2.7m ceiling heights
- Full height joinery
- Full height double glazed windows and doors with flyscreens.
- Data and TV points
- Split-System air conditioning/heating
- Hydronic in-slab or wall panel radiator heating
- Ceiling fans
- Timber veneer finish to joinery
- Low-E Glass double glazing (west/east)
- Polished concrete, stained Victorian Ash, or carpeted floor
- Blinds or curtains (manual or motorised)
- Other upgrades to your requirements