The powder room is usually positioned in the ‘spine wall’ and is design to allow for a basin, vanity cupboard and toilet. This is a surprising spacious and effective area, and is useful for our clients who require a dedicated toilet for their guests, or are looking to conserve the houses area and cost.
- Area of 1.2m x 2.4m with 2.7m ceiling heights
- Mirror finish to bathroom vanity cupboard
- Wall-hung slimline basin
- Wall-face toilet suite with concealed cistern
- 300 x 300mm tiles on floor
- Hand rails
- Hot water is either electric, gas or solar